I keep a work in progress list of vendors / solutions for…
- Sales Enablement
- Marketing Asset Management
- Sales Knowledge Management
- Sales Content Management
- Enterprise 2.0 / Sales 2.0 / ‘Social Selling’ players
- consulting/design agencies
…with a focus on improving the intranet & mobile experience of b2b enterprises for staff/partners touching accounts.
Several vendors merged, many changed owners, at least 12 went out of business and new ones keep on popping up. My count is 132 vendors as of April 29, 2016.
- spread sheet (further down on that link)
- Global list / players worldwide
- European list / Europe based players
- Canada list / Canadian players
The author: Paul Krajewski
PM / Product Manager / Product Management. German citizen. Permanent Resident in Canada. Masters of Media Management from Curtin University of Technology, Australia. Spent 2007-2009 at Nortel Networks in Global Marketing looking after the implementation of the BizSphere Sales Enablement application for Nortel’s 4000 sales people world-wide. After working as Head of Training & Senior Sales Enablement Consultant at BizSphere, spent 18 months in Shanghai, China as Product Manager at MING Labs & Co-Founder / Product Manager of Shario.