I have been tracking the number of LinkedIn users with Sales Enablement in their current job title.
As of May 28, 2017, LinkedIn has 4,772 users like that globally. Above my own graph tracking this.
I keep a work in progress list of vendors / services / solutions for…
- Sales Enablement
- B2B Marketing Asset Management
- B2B Sales Knowledge Management
- B2B Sales Content Management
…with a focus on improving the intranet & mobile experience of B2B enterprises for all staff / partners who touch accounts.
Several vendors merged, many changed owners or went out of business and new ones keep on popping up. My count is 152 vendors as of May 28, 2017.
- spread sheet (further down on that link)
- Global list / players worldwide
- European list / Europe based players
- Canada list / Canadian players
- Australian list / Australia based companies
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
The author: Paul Krajewski
PM / Product Manager / Product Management. German citizen. Permanent Resident in Canada. Masters of Media Management from Curtin University of Technology, Australia. Spent 2007-2009 at Nortel Networks in Toronto in Global Marketing looking after the implementation of the BizSphere Sales Enablement application for Nortel Networks’ 4000 sales people world-wide. After working as Head of Training & Senior Sales Enablement Consultant at BizSphere, spent 18 months in Shanghai, China as the first Product Manager at MING Labs & Co-Founder / Product Manager of Shario (mobile app startup). Currently based in Sydney, Australia.