LinkedIn users with Sales Enablement in current job title
I’ve been tracking the number of LinkedIn users with Sales Enablement in their current job title.
As of 18-June-2018, LinkedIn has 6,746 users like that globally. Above my own graph tracking this.
I keep a work in progress list of vendors / services / solutions for…
- Sales Enablement
- B2B Marketing Asset Management
- B2B Sales Knowledge Management
- B2B Sales Content Management
…with a focus on improving the intranet & mobile experience of B2B enterprises for all staff / partners who touch accounts.
Several vendors merged, many changed owners or went out of business and new ones keep on popping up. My count is 175 vendors:
- spread sheet (further down on that link)
- Global list / companies worldwide
- European list / Europe based companies
- Canadian list / Canada based companies
- Australian list / Australia based companies
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
- Sales Enablement tools powered by Machine Learning & AI Artificial intelligence
The author: Paul Krajewski
German citizen. Permanent Resident in Canada. Currently based in Sydney, Australia. Sr. Product Manager (PM / Product Management) at Pivotal, Sydney. Co-Director of the Founder Institute Sydney fi.co and host of the Lean Startup Sydney meetup. Spent 2007-2009 at Nortel Networks in Toronto in Global Marketing looking after the implementation of the BizSphere Sales Enablement application for Nortel Networks’ 4,000 sales people world-wide. After working as Head of Training & Senior Sales Enablement Consultant at BizSphere, spent 18 months in Shanghai, China as the first Product Manager at MING Labs & Co-Founder / Product Manager of Shario (mobile app startup).