Requisition #: ESGG36356
Job Title: Business Relationship Executive
City: Etobicoke (Toronto)
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: ESG-Group Sales Staff
ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.) is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services. ADP serves more than 560k organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400k small business clients and about approximately 26k vehicle dealerships. www.ADP.com The Sales Advocacy Director will serve as the principle interface between the business unit(s) & ES Sales Operations. This individual is responsible for collaborating with the business unit sales operations liaison (client) to analyze, define, design, evaluate & manage the development of sales enablement, sales automation & sales learning solutions. He/She must work in partnership to convert the business unit sales & marketing strategy into sales enablement, sales automation, sales learning & corporate marketing executables. These include field & national campaigns, sales messaging, sales tools, sales automation solutions & sales learning programs, as well as continuous sales process improvement. Builds strong relationships & collaborate with the business unit client at all levels to analyze sales support & sales performance needs, gaps and causes. They will supervise the creation of enablement, automation & learning solutions and the efforts of cross-functional project teams. Routinely reports back data/findings and progress to the client to ensure designed solutions continue to support and positively drive towards desired outcomes. Focus on project managing and influencing teams of individuals who design, develop and deliver high quality sales support resources. High level of project management expertise required to manage risk and issues with stakeholders across the business unit and ES Sales Operations. He/She must be able to manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously.
– Work with business unit leadership to assist in achieving objectives through sales enablement, automation & learning solutions. He/She will be responsible for partnering with an assigned internal client group(s). Anticipate business unit needs and recommends sales support resources to enhance associate and leader performance.
– Design sales enablement,automation & leaning solutions based upon sales & marketing needs and task analysis that include high level approach documentation, recommended campaigns, tools, messaging, automation & learning programs or materials to ensure desired sales objectives are meet. Drive standardization, and continuous process improvements. Establish and analyze metrics to monitor the effectiveness and productivity of the team and communicate status to senior leadership.
– Project-manage teams that create high quality sales enablement, automation & learning solutions. Assist in coordination of resources (Subject Matter Experts) for large programs and unique Business Unit requirements. Analyze results of initiatives to identify areas of weakness and create plans for improvement. High level of project management across Business Unit and coordination of multiple projects. Establish and manage milestone project plans, incorporating milestones from Business Unit and 3rd parties, including DVPs, SVPs, and Sales Leaders.
– Manage issues and risks that need to be resolved at the program level. Act as primary interface with the client on issues regarding program level deliverables. Ensure that client reviews are held with the client user community and that appropriate sign-offs are obtained from Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders
– Work to align & synchronize sales resources including field & national campaigns, sales messaging, sales tools, sales automation, sales learning solutions or programs & continuous sales process improvement to the common ES sales process framework.
– Specifically for field & national campaigns, this individual will delivers packaged campaign assets back to BU sales operations for field execution.
– Understand business processes re-engineering & recommend changes to improve sales productivity – Work with business unit leadership to prioritize and sequence needs
– Establish schedules & work with business unit leadership to communicate & coordinate intiative launches
– Present best practices establish by other business units & drive standardization & simplification
– Coach & mentor team members
– Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications Required (Experience, Skills, Academic):
– BS degree in Marketing & Business Administration or equivalent education & experience.
– MBA or advanced degree a plus
– 5-8 years including proven ability to effectively manage & implement large scale projects & relationships with a variety of constituencies and dependencies Possess a proven proficiency in the implementation of related project management strategies is required.
– Extensive experience in project management & PM certification preferred, however, individual is expected to actively pursue PM certification or advanced degree during their tenure in this role.
– ADP sales experience a plus.
– Knowledge of ADP products & solutions
– Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills. Comfortable leadng cross-functional teams, working in changing environment, senior level communication, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales