Director of Sales Enablement
Employer: Zenefits @zenefits
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Seniority Level: Director
Industry: Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Posted: Early March 2019 (Via LinkedIn)
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively, as well as increase our competitive win rate.
- Define, manage, and execute learning strategies to enable our Sales teams including e-learning, self-study, and instructor-led techniques.
Develop content that differentiates Zenefits and solves customer pain points.
- Test and certify the field for maximum effectiveness.
- Iterate, and improve upon, the onboarding process for Sales to accelerate ramp time.
- Manage Sales Enablement related systems and processes; continually refine Sales Enablement best practices as our organization evolves over time.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Sales Enablement investments and programs.
- Drive strong cross-functional cooperation between Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Continuously drive KPIs.
A Little More About You
- 7+ years experience in Sales Enablement, including curriculum design, content development, facilitation and assessment.
- Strong team player; demonstrated ability to partner with sales engineering, marketing, finance, and other cross functional departments.
- Strong analytical and data driven personality.
- Strength in building process and continuously driving KPI’s.
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly and concisely.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen!
- You’re a great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Adaptability – you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Experience in the HCM space or SaaS businesses
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Enablement leader to help bring our Sales organization to the next level. You will be a member of our Revenue Organization and will be responsible for ensuring our salesforce has a comprehensive set of selling materials representing our value proposition, case studies, and solutions. This leader will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing the Sales Enablement strategy to support and evolve with our organization to exceed goals and objectives.