Job Title: Director, Sales Enablement
Company: Iron Mountain Incorporated
Location: Boston, MA, USA
About Iron Mountain
[…] provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stageso they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. […]
We are currently recruiting for an Director, Sales Enablement
Responsible for managing and overseeing the development and implementation of a global sales training curriculum for Sales Professionals including Sales Management. This role will encompass North American physical and Digital Sales representing 500+ Sales professionals. Curriculum focus will be “ongoing” and sustainable training needs around identifying opportunities (market, product), how to sell products & solution sets, sharing processes & best practices. Additionally, this center will create interdisciplinary value added propositions bringing Marketing, Product Management and Sales strategies together. This role will partner with sales senior management to define needs and requirements for the respective sales segments and develop a program that provides the sales team with: the sales enablement tools they need to be successful, ensures optimal comprehension and retention of knowledge and ultimately enhances and drives revenue. Collaborate and leverage tools from Marketing, Sales Operations and L&D and external vendors when necessary to maximize our content. Coordinate messaging and branding with Marketing.
- 30% Strategic design/develop/implement of the entire North America sales curriculum and content to help meet and achieve our sales goals. Manage outside vendors, trainers and leverage all internal resources to deliver content to optimize our sales presence, knowledge and output.
- 15% Manage and determine the enhancement and launch go forward changes on an as needed basis for assigned curriculum, including computer based learning and on the job learning materials.
- 10% Determine the delivery of the training schedule by the training staff and MSD’s for all levels of our global sales force to optimize our sales efforts and assist in reaching our financial goals as a direct result of that training
- 10% Analyze the performance and compliance of employee curriculum completion.
- 20% Working with outside vendors, Marketing and Communication to develop the strategy; deliver and implement the Sales Tool kits and program materials for our North America sales force including Digital.
- 15% Manage day-to-day operations of training and course development professionals. Staff appropriate resources through hiring and outside vendor development to ensure that we meet the timing of the deliverables. Develop and measure staff appropriately to their roles. Budgetary responsibility to be developed in conjunction with Sales leadership goals.