This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing, and has overall responsibility for championing the DynamicOps offering through direct sales and channel partners.
The ideal candidate will have a 10+ years of successfully marketing enterprise software to Global 1000 companies. She/he will have a track record of success in creating and executing programs and campaigns designed to increase lead generation, sales effectiveness and enable corporate awareness and visibility.
- Develop comprehensive product marketing plan that addresses the needs of the sales force and supports corporate marketing goals.
- Create innovative product demonstrations, ROI models, sales tools, and content for product launches that demonstrates value and differentiates DynamicOps
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations with clear, concise, compelling value and differentiation messaging
- Develop and deliver in-depth training to the sales force and channel partners on the messaging, positioning, and value of DynamicOps offerings
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business problems, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of DynamicOps offerings
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how DynamicOps solutions solve critical pains within our customers.
- Develop and in-depth understanding of competitive offerings and how DynamicOps differentiates itself in the market.
- Develop and maintain product packaging and pricing which for both direct and indirect channels
- Analyze sales wins and losses and enable sales with competitive repositioning work with the field marketing teams to develop innovative marketing programs and event campaigns
- Deliver in-depth support to the sales force by actively participating as a subject matter expert in presentations to prospects and customers and providing introductory, high level software product demonstrations
- 10+ years-successful product marketing or product management experience of with a software organization marketing high value solutions to Global 1000 companies
- Experience with enterprise systems management, virtualization and cloud computing an absolute must.
- Proven experience creating sales enablement tools that simplify and articulate the value of complex enterprise software in a simple and compelling way.
- Prior experience writing articles for industry publication, blogging or speaking at industry events
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- US Citizen or Permanent Residents Only.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA from top school strongly preferred.