Old! Out dated!
Director, Sales Enablement at Verint Systems Inc. in Denver, CO.
Position Type: Full-time position
Profession: Sales Engineering
Experience: 5 years minimum
Education: Bachelors Degree
Assess clients’ business and technical needs
Assist with future product development strategies
Deliver executive level presentations
Meet revenue targets
Prepare/present customer presentations
Products (Software): Security software, Strategic development
Director, Sales Enablement
Job Title: Director, Sales Enablement
Location: Denver or Baltimore
Overview of Job Function:
The Director, Sales Enablement, will have responsibility for all aspects of the Sales Enablement process. This will include working with customers, prospects, partners, the regional sales and services teams, engineering and product management to ensure proper delivery of Verint value messaging, competitive differentiation and executing the mapping of customer requirements and solutions with proper design. The role is responsible for understanding and communicating to all Sales personnel on how to leverage our technology over the competition.
This role is key to the success of the Video Intelligence Sales and Pre-Sales teams and is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams. This position requires technical expertise, sales experience and a strong working knowledge of the product management, engineering and support processes. The position will be assigned to the VIS services organization and report to the Vice President of VIS Services.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years experience in sales/pre-sales/engineering/marketing people management role
· Minimum of 10 years of sales, marketing and/or engineering experience in the video intelligence industry
· Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
· Ability to understand business processes and business problems and capture those requirements
· Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills and strong analytical abilities
· Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products.
· Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client’s technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible
· Sets the tone for teamwork & ensures collaborative behavior
· Excellent customer service, communication & interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations
· Models all company values within interactions internally and externally
· Ability to manage communication effectively for any lead responsibility
· Excellent oral & written communication skills for work product and documentation generation