Group Manager, Sales and Partner Enablement: Adobe Systems
Location: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Full-Time, Employee
Experience: 5-10 Years Experience
Company Name: Adobe Systems
Job Category: Management/Executive; Technology
Position: Group Manager, Sales and Partner Enablement Business Segment: Product Marketing Location: Americas-USW-San Jose
This position leads the CSBU’s Sales and Partner Enablement team, whose mission is to define and deliver the right tools, messaging and training to Sales & Partners, in order to drive revenue. Sales enablement is a relatively new function for the CSBU, and the Group Manager is responsible for establishing the long term vision for the department, and for translating that vision into actionable plans in order to continue to build on the success of our “V1” and take it to the next level. In this role, you will manage a team of 3 permanent employees and 2 contractors, and you will also work closely with Campaign Marketing, Product Marketing, Global Market Research, Field Marketing, Sales, and Sales Operations.
- Completing qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to set priorities, identify opportunities for increasing revenues, design new programs, and complete quarterly business reviews.
- Crafting relevant messaging for direct sales force, channel sales, & ecosystem partners
- Generating sales tools and marketing assets, such as presentations, sales solution cards, white papers, contributed articles, and website content
- Developing and delivering training to direct sales force and channel sales worldwide
- Creating a scalable ecosystem and processes and programs- and manage existing influencer programs worldwide
- Maintaining relationships with our many stakeholders in Field Marketing and Sales in order to ensure that we have a strong feedback loop so we can optimize our programs
- Hiring a contractor to manage the development of sales references, marketing references and customer stories/business ROIs – and refine CS5 Sales Messaging based on feedback from the Field as well as buyer research.
- Refining channel certification programs, developing new hire and continuing education curriculum for direct sales – and creating a Direct Sales certification program
- Partnering with Sales Operations to train Product Marketing Managers on Sales messaging methodology, and create processes to create CS 5.5 messaging with greater PMM involvement
- Working cross-functionally to ensure the necessary infrastructure to support an evolving Solution Partner program in order to ensure our success in Digital Publishing, Advertising, and other verticals.
We are looking for an ambitious and results-oriented individual who enjoys change management – a strategic leader with outstanding communication skills, high initiative, and strong influencing skills.
Most successful candidates will have 7-10 years of related experience, including at least 3 years managing others.
(3-5 years experience in marketing to Media & Entertainment, product design, or other creatively-driven enterprises is a strong advantage.)
This is a high visibility position so poise, leadership ability, and excellent communications skills are essential.
We are looking for a demonstrated ability to drive significant change within large organizations, including excellent influence and project management skills.
The successful candidate will have a highly collaborative work style including experience working cross-organizationally and across geographies, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams.
[…] Adobe has more than 4,700 employees in the United States and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.”