Old! Outdated! From 2010!
Employer: NetSuite Inc.
Job title: Sales – Sales Enablement Manager (Mississauga/Toronto, Canada)
“At NetSuite Inc., our vision is to help mid-size businesses and divisions of large companies run their businesses better by providing the market’s leading integrated, online business management software suite for accounting/ERP, customer relationship management (CRM) and ecommerce. With products such as NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld and NetSuite CRM+, we already meet the business software needs of over 6,500 customers worldwide. And as an industry leader, we value the uniqueness, creativity and innovation each employee brings, whether in the areas of engineering, sales, marketing, operations, customer advocacy, IT, or corporate resources. Our employees drive our vision and make our success possible.
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals, and helping the burgeoning mid-size business market achieve its goals. NetSuite is where business is going. If you would like to be part of an organization that’s going places, click on the Apply Now button below.
Work with NetSuite’s Sales Management, Sales Reps, and Sales Engineering teams to determine where the sales team needs to be from knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully position the NetSuite product line and conduct the appropriate activities in the sales cycle in today’s competitive market.
Outstanding intellect, drive and interpersonal skills are paramount; exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently; proven track record of high-impact success; high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes. Ability to find needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to sales team with credibility and impact.
- 5-8 years in high tech company
- 3-5 years working for an enterprise software company
- Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems, with domain expertise in at least 1 or 2 industries (e.g., software, services, wholesale/distribution, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
- Ability to have high level discussions with sales management to determine business drivers, needs to accomplish needs and how enablement programs can assist in achieving these needs
- General knowledge of training companies in the industry
- General knowledge of sales effectiveness tools in the industry
- Build curriculum (Captivate, QuestionMark Perception, a leading LMS experience is a plus)
- Make formal presentations of ideas to key decision-makers or negotiate with others. Convince or negotiate with individuals or groups in order to gain a desired agreement or position. Brings together the views of individuals or groups with potentially conflicting goals and achieves closure or complex issues, using diplomacy and tact
- Previous experience and the ability to supervise a group or lead a program/project
- Write memos, letters or documents that present own ideas related to technical or business events/issues. May need to convert specialized terms into general business language. Write to address individuals or groups who may have different interests or goals, where examples of format may exist, but not content. Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views and gets the message across, achieving the desired effect
- Review details and major phases of recommendations. Consults with other people, evaluates their opinions, views and judgments and examines costs/benefits. Accepts, declines or directs the re-shaping of recommendations. Presents final recommendations/business cases to senior management
- Decisions and actions have an impact on the work of a department and/or relations with others, are detected or recognized after assessment of outcomes and generally affect operations and/or internal or external customers
- Work requirements, policies and strategic directions are developed by the incumbent in consultation and collaboration with Executives. Work is carried out within general policy direction to achieve business plans, objectives and strategies. Feedback is received at the end of a major initiative, project or business cycle and judged for quality of outcomes and achievement of strategy
- Manages a broadly defined project, involving people or other resources from multiple sites and multiple, unrelated disciplines. Project outcomes affect one or more major functions as well as internal and external customers
- Bachelors Degree”