Old! Out dated!
Job: SaaS, Sales Enablement
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Job Status/Type: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Occupations: Technical Presales Support & Technical Sales
Industry: Computer Hardware
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Insight is a leading IT solution provider of IT products and services. Insight offers over 200,000 brand-name IT products from leading manufacturers, such as HP, IBM, Intel, Cisco, Microsoft and more. Insight’s comprehensive services offering assists customers with implementation and integration of the latest IT solutions organization-wide. Small and Medium Business (SMB), Enterprise customers and government and education customers can turn to one partner for hardware, software, peripheral, service and solution needs. Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The Software as a Service (SaaS) Program – Sales Enablement Specialist responsibilities include supporting the SaaS category by creating strategic sales and marketing for internal sales teammates and external SaaS prospects / clients. The individual in this position is a subject matter expert in the cloud computing space and creates / writes the content to be used in SaaS sales enablement material and SaaS marketing campaigns. This position also coordinates with other Insight departments (i.e. sales, marketing, etc) and SaaS partners to ensure successful execution of the SaaS go to market plans.
Duties may include but are not limited to managing functions relating to:
· Create and write the content for all requested SaaS sales and marketing material including, but not limited to cloud computing trends newsletters/articles, sales talking scripts, marketing emails, sales enablement cheat-sheets, client documentation, flash or recorded demos, etc.
· Organize and continually update information repositories for sales teammates and clients (i.e. Intranet site, external website, etc)
· Organize and execute a detailed SaaS marketing plan for 2010 that will properly represent both Insight and SaaS partners’ initiatives.
· Review, update and maintain existing SaaS sales and marketing collateral and proactively work with SaaS partners to incorporate new material.
· Coordinate sales and marketing events such as sales blitz days, CIO roundtables, client road shows, etc.
· Work with Product Management to solicit and retain marketing funds from SaaS partners.
This position directly interacts with the following areas and staff:
* Product Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual’s background and experience must meet the following criteria. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* 3 plus years in the information technology industry (IT sales, consulting, IT management, technology support management, and/or pre-sales experience)
* Experience and knowledge of Cloud Computing and/or Software as a Service
* Experience in solution selling and/or services sales
* Excellent writing skills and the ability to author sales enablement documents that will produce impactful results from pieces such as SaaS talking scripts for sales teammates and email marketing to clients positioning SaaS solutions.
* High degree of overall technology services knowledge and experience in information technology infrastructure, systems, applications and utilization.
* Previous experience in a reseller, VAR, vendor, channel, consulting company, call center, and/or other technology based business to business sales company and/or previous IT management or IT support management experience in a large company with a large number of internal and/or external clients.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
· Successful execution of the SaaS marketing program
· Partner SaaS marketing funds contributions / supplier reimbursement growth
· Sales revenue and GP growth Software as a Service category
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but a combination education and relevant business experience will be considered
Send resumes directly to: email@example.com