Sales Enablement Programs Manager
Company: Peopleclick Authoria
Location: Raleigh, NC 27601
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Job
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Peopleclick Authoria is the largest private talent management vendor in the HCM space with approximately $100 million in revenue. Our company brings together one of the deepest talent acquisition vendors, Peopleclick, with one of the most robust talent management vendors, Authoria and provides a single source of talent-lifecycle technologies that will help organizations expand not just their workforce, but their entire business. Peopleclick Authoria has a global presence serving over 2,400 customers in 214 countries and territories around the world. Combined, the company now serves nearly 60 percent of the Fortune 100.
This is an opportunity for a talented Sales Enablement Programs Manager to help create our sales enablement strategy. Our award winning solutions are designed to address business problems arising from the demands of Talent Management for companies ranging from 3,000 to 50,000+ employees. At Authoria, you will be supported by a dedicated and capable team, committed to success, customer service, and creating innovative award-winning products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this Marketing role, you will be responsible for creating a sales enablement tools, building and deploying sales enablement programs that empower a global sales force to solve customer’s problems and help them grow their business. You will work closely with product marketing, marketing communications, sales operations, account executives, regional sales managers, and account managers to understand market needs, collaborate on vision and package enablement materials. You will also help develop sales training programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Work with product marketing and product management to understand customer problems, messaging and positioning
- Use messaging to create a scalable framework of sales tools that can be used in client meetings and sales training
- Create sales tools such as presentations, sales guides, etc
- Partner with Sales to build effective training programs and help the sales organization understand and use the tools
- Measure sales enablement activities to quantify impact and success of materials and programs
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years sales and/or marketing experience for enterprise software applications
- Track record of producing high quality documents and passion for training others
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Results oriented with a passion for details
- Knowledge of standard sales processes
- Must have ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Willing to travel 25%
This opportunity may be performed at one of the many Peopleclick Authoria office locations. We encourage qualified applicants to apply. You must be able to legally work in the United States.
Peopleclick Authoria is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V