Enterprise Sales Enablement Manager – Mountain View at Google
Location: California , Mountain View (San Francisco Bay Area)
Posted: February 19, 2010
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
The area: Enterprise
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, Google’s Enterprise division delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Enterprise team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for Google as it enters its second decade as a company.
The role: Enterprise Sales Enablement Manager
As an Enterprise Enablement Manager, you will head up our global Sales Enablement Operations organization. You should have strong project management and operations experience in a high-performing sales environment. You should also demonstrate excellent analytical, project management, and presentation skills, as well as a track record of executing cross-functionally.
You should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives effectively. This is an opportunity to work with a growing team of experienced, high achieving sales and operations people covering a wide range of applications, including Google’s leading cloud-based enterprise applications. You will work proactively with global and cross-functional teams, and has a demonstrated ability to think creatively.
• Thought-lead and build sales enablement function to address unique global enterprise requirements for support in the field.
• Define, hire and manage key roles in the areas of instructional design, web/UI design, program management, infrastructure operations and delivery.
• Deliver new hire, product,competitive intelligence and sales process certification programs to Enterprise sales teams and Partner organizations globally.
• Deliver reporting on program and sales force skill effectiveness and iterate programs to ensure increasing levels of sales capability and performance.
• Partner with our Learning and Development team and subject matter experts, including marketing and product management to integrate wider Google learning programs into the field sales enablement curriculum.
• BA/BS degree preferred with strong academic background.
• At least 10 years of work experience in sales, marketing, consulting with 4+ years management experience.
• Solid process, project management, analytics and strategy development and implementation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate across functions, geographies and levels to build and deliver business solutions.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in field training and enablement tool and collateral design.