Company: Juniper Networks Inc.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Industries: Telecommunications Services
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 10+ to 15 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Reference Code: 908107
The Digital Strategy Senior Manager provides in-depth understanding of internal and external factors which affect business, marketing and Juniper’s Digital presence. The manager provides digital thought leadership (ecommerce, Social Media, online marketing, enabling web systems, etc.) and supports the definition and communication of both short and longer term digital strategies that will positively impact revenue, growth, customer satisfaction as well as global brand perception.
- Support digital strategy planning with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic and financial modeling
- Experience defining differentiated online experiences supported by longer-term roadmaps assessing impacts to people, process and technology
- Must possess a rigorous analytical approach as well as dynamic, abstract problem solving skills leveraging web-metrics, primary and secondary research
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online B2B behavior
- Must have experience in B2B, partner-driven businesses, consumer experience a significant plus
- Comfortable being able to quickly join a leadership discussion and immediately add value and weight to the dialogue. Ability to create compelling presentations to document and communicate strategic direction to key global stakeholders and executive leadership
- Must have a “change agent” attitude; constantly pushing to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- Classic management consulting training a plus and previous experience training and managing other consultants a plus
- Work with strategy team members to define success metrics and evaluate business impact of digital strategies and projects over time
- Develop processes for collecting and analyzing necessary data
- Experience working with global organizations is a significant plus
- Technology experience / awareness is a significant plus
- Excellent communication skills are required
- 10+ years Internet, marketing and/or management consulting experience with at least 5 years focused exclusively on the digital space
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus