Senior Web Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement: Yahoo! Inc
Job ID Old outdated! Company Name Yahoo! Inc Job Category Technology; Internet Location Sunnyvale, CA Position Type Full-Time, Employee Experience 2-5 Years Experience Date Posted October 26, 2009
About the Business Group: The Sales Enablement team is responsible for positioning and packaging all Yahoo! advertiser products, media solutions, product launches and Search. This includes messaging strategy, customer communications and sales materials and website management. This team is a part of the B2B Marketing organization.
Position: Sr. Web Marketing Mgr, Sales Enablement
The Sr. Marcom Manager, Website Marketing will be responsible for the development, launch, and ongoing management of infrastructure of all Yahoo! trade websites. This includes ensuring the sites effectively articulate Yahoo!’s value to key audience segments, promote solutions designed to drive sales and client adoption for advertisers, agencies and small business partners. These efforts will include coordination with regional teams around the globe to ensure a unified online presence in all regions.
In this role, you will not only lead a small team in optimizing the existing trade sites and launching new sites but you will also be part of the Sales Enablement team within B2B Marketing. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated, self-starter who understands integrated marketing and accountable, effective communications.
· Manage all aspects of the B2B marketing website (infrastructure, content, visual design, user experience), ensuring the website maintains rigorous quality standards and adheres to all Yahoo! legal, policy, and brand guidelines and B2B marketing best practices
· Develop a content strategy/editorial calendar for the B2B marketing website to ensure that the content is fresh, dynamic and of topical interest to key audiences
· Work closely with internal partner organizations to ensure alignment of B2B marketing website with overall brand messaging and trade marketing communications plan
· Leverage B2B marketing website for promotional campaigns, product and research study launches, and brand campaigns
· Utilize data and analytics to optimize the trade websites and increase their marketing effectiveness on an ongoing basis
· Partner with Brand Marketing and UED teams to ensure trade marketing websites represent the best user experience and most appealing visual design for key audiences
· Oversee integration of other marketing website content into the B2B marketing website, including mapping content to current template structure, making recommendations for new modules/templates, facilitating the development of content and managing the engineering release cycles and deployment to production
· Manage the globalization of the B2B marketing website, including developing a global presence and working with regions to adopt and adapt website templates and visual style guide for localized presence
· Manage the ticket process, and triage/prioritize tickets for incoming requests for updates to B2B marketing website pages; involve UED, Creative and Engineering teams as necessary to execute on necessary changes
· Monitor traffic and conversion data, and provide reports on key metrics to B2B marketing on an ongoing basis
· Minimum of 3-5 years website management experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a marketing-related capacity, preferably with international experience
Strong familiarity with the digital space and knowledge of how to demonstrate the value of online to our clients as well and internal stakeholders
· Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, setting timelines and driving the delivery of work on multiple efforts concurrently
· Demonstrated experience managing tasks across a variety of teams, preferably including Creative and Engineering teams
· Experience managing content via a Content Management System
Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, presentation and planning skills
Creative, high positive energy and an ability to execute a must
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field