Location: Mountain View, CA.
The area: Enterprise
The Enterprise team focuses on integrating Google’s products and services into small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Consisting of high-achieving engineering, sales and marketing professionals, we work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission of organizing the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful.
The role: Head Of Sales Enablement
In Google Enterprise, we believe a salesperson’s success depends on the customer’s success and we offer our clients technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximise their return on their information software investment. This requires our Sales team to have varied skills and talents, including thorough knowledge of the SaaS business and Google offerings, understanding of information system infrastructure and the ability to sell effectively. This also requires our sales team to have highly effective communications material and collateral at their disposal.
As the Head Of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for enabling our sales teams to grow their businesses across many product lines through effective and results-focused training, field tools, communication and marketing programs. You responsibilities include working with Product Marketing Managers, Corporate Marketing, Product Operations and Google Sales Training to create and deliver consumable, highly impactful field collateral, client presentations and product training to the Americas’ sales teams. You will own the vision, message/story structuring and packaging, orchestration and delivery of your sales enablement programs collaborating with many contributors as necessary. You will be able to and willing to operate at both strategic and tactical levels designing and delivering materials, programs and workshops on your own if need be. The overall vision is to grow this function and its team over time with successful strategies.
- Work with Product Marketing team to solidify product core messages and guide the structuring and packaging of core messages into highly compelling sales training and client facing presentations/collateral.
- Create and produce client/vertical specific presentation decks to address highly strategic sales situations and to provide to resellers/partners to leverage on behalf of Google.
- Define and plan Enterprise sales product training curriculum incorporating skills based programs from other sales training units of Google.
- Develop and implement measurement methodology for the Sales Enablement capacity.
- Oversee work and eventually manage small team of Sales Enablement partners.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus.
- At least 12 years of working experience in sales, sales strategy, sales operations, sales communication or field marketing, vertical marketing, marketing communication.
- Superior capabilities in communication – creation, production and delivery and desire and wilingness to train sales people to master this craft.
- Detail orientation and passion for continuously learning and understanding Google Enterprise products and how to best sell/position these in specific situations.
- Solid cross functional collaboration and project management skills.
- Track record of high productivity and delivering results in highly ambiguous situations, startup environments.