Industries: Business Services – Other
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
About the Job
We are a sales enablement company and are looking to build a content rich social network for sales professionals. We are looking for a Community Manager that will help us build, launch and grow this network which will bring together training/coaching and collaboration for all things sales.
An overview of the position:
Collect, edit, and publish content on our site. Manage outbound messaging programs that deliver broader (# of subscribers/fans) and deeper (frequency of engagement) connections with community members and prospects. Activities to include: editorial responsibility for our site, development and management of email program plans and content, development and management of outbound messaging plans and content on social media platforms.
· Ensure that the best, most current, most compelling content is available for community members based on analysis of trends and activity on the site/forums etc.
· Create / implement a content plan.
· Work with key contributors / outside SMEs / contributing editors to identify the best content and provide it to consumers via the site and outbound messaging platforms (email, facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
· Customize the user experience based on preferred content
· Set time frames for publishing and goals for engagement experience.
· Set time frames for publishing and goals for views/engagement in outbound messaging platforms including but not limited to: email, facebook, Twitter etc.
· Develop broader (# of subscribers/fans) and deeper (frequency of engagement) connections between community members via effective program design and content selection/editing.
· Consult with teammates regarding frequency of communications on social platforms considering quality of content, fan/subscriber engagement, and fan/subscriber growth or attrition.
· Oversee report production, develop action plans for improvement, and distribute to managers and executive team.
· Create dashboards, oversee report production, develop action plans for improvement and distribute to managers and executive team.
· Recruit guest contributors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Dynamic publishing and/or outbound messaging professional with at least 5 years of experience
· Editorial sense (Being the digital “Editor in Chief”)->content and story developer with specific skill in digital communications.
· Self directed. Able to create plans, execute, and achieve results with little specific direction.
· Natural entrepreneurial instinct and ability to succeed in variety of situations and political environments
· Strong marketing understanding and excellent analytical skills
· Excellent production knowledge: use of content management systems, publishing workflows, approval cycles, publishing to multiple platforms
· Extensive knowledge of at least one robust content management platform used to power a large-scale site
· Knowledge of one or more of the following will be a plus: search engines, analytics applications, ad-serving technology and email systems.
· Excellent planning and project management competencies
· Strong knowledge of or background in Sales would be great”