Old! Out dated!
Requisition Number: 7944 Area of Interest: Sales Job Title: Sales Enablement Program Manager Company: AMD City/Town: Austin State/ Province/ Region: Texas Country: United States Job Description: This position is located in Austin, TX. No relocation is available.
“This leadership role will drive the efficiency, effectiveness and long-term vision for the Sales Enablement engine at AMD: ensuring AMD salespeople and partners are able to have valuable conversations with customers that help advance the buying process. The Sales Enablement team will ensure the right information, training and sales collateral are delivered at the right time and place in the sales cycle. The team will be responsible for delivering all internal training, content for external training and be empowered to provide governance, standards, measurement and knowledge management structures for the Sales Enablement engine.
• Defining the long-term vision for Sales Enablement functions and operating processes
• Developing program-level operating and organizational strategies and plans
• Obtaining alignment on Sales Enablement plans, priorities and operating processes across sales and marketing teams
• Defining, measuring and communicating progress toward Sales Enablement objectives
• Aligning business and Sales Enablement goals, processes and tools
• Assessing organization competencies and developing a long-term plan for staffing of the Sales Enablement team
• Driving continuous improvement of Sales Enablement processes and technologies
• Managing expenditures within prescribed budgetary guidelines
• Managing and leading a team of Sales Enablement professionals
• Providing up to date and accurate status information to senior management as required
• 8+ years of experience
• 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing roles
• Bachelor degree required; advanced marketing degree preferred
• Solid communication and presentation skills a must. MUST be able to prepare concise PowerPoint presentations suitable for consumption by executives
• Proven ability to manage relationships in a collaborative operating structure
• Leadership experience; service organization leadership experience a plus
• Experience in corporate training a plus, but not required
At AMD, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. […]”