- Are you in Marketing/Sales Enablement at a business that sells to businesses all over the world?
- Would it look anywhere close to the image above when all products and services, that your company needs to enable sales people and channel partners for, were shown in a taxonomy/hierarchy?
- Do you have traditional intranet pages for each country or sales region that you have sales people or channel partners in?
If so, then you have thousands of silos to maintain and your users have hundreds of mouse clicks stealing their time! (Also see “Important characteristics of how typical sales reps at large organizations roll”.)
“Had a briefing from BizSphere. Very interesting thinking, particularly about the need for an information architecture.”
Displaying your Sales Enablement resources and the feedback from your sales people and channel partners in…
- a context (an information architecture)
- in Rich Internet Applications using web2.0 technologies
… makes the scary amount of traditional intranet pages from the image above a thing of the past.
BizSphere Sales Web does exactly this. The result can look like the images below and requires an amazingly low number of mouse clicks to navigate.