Marketing Professional: Technology Industry, Sales Enablement Focus
Northern NJ (relocation assistance is offered)
- Experience working on/in/around very technical products from a marketing/market research standpoint
- Experience working very closely with internal SalesForce to develop solid Sales Materials, Collateral, Training Sessions and More in order to Create Leads and Help SalesForce Develop New Business and Close More Deals
- Experience Working on/in/around Go-To-Market and Launch Strategies surrounding technology based, B2B Products and Services.
- Product Management Experience from a B2B technology product/service based standpoint: new product features and benefits, price and SLA comparison/competitiveness, Product/Service Viability, Usability, SalesWorthiness, product planning and lifecycle, maximizing profits and sales revenue, messaging/communications surrounding newly launched products/services.
- Market Research Experience and Experience with Related Marketing efforts surrounding: product launch, competitive intelligence, product management, product analysis, pricing analysis, feature and benefit analysis, segmentation, partners/alliances, and other related areas as it Relates to the development of Sales Training, Sales Collateral, Sales Presentations and Webinars.
- Must be extremely analytical…PhD or Master’s Degree from a top school is strongly preferred.
- Experience working (in a similar capacity) closely with a combination of a Domestic SalesForce and an International SalesForce and Resellers is preferred.
- Please Note, this is Not a Management Level Role (in terms of people managment)
Found on June 8, 2009