Employer: Dell, Inc.
Location: Round Rock, TX
Relevant Experience: Consultant, Development, IT, Management, Performance, Sales
* Collecting competitor information as well as customer & sales org feedback to drive best practice globally.
* Analyze market data & internal performance and make recommendations. Liaise with Global BoB team to capture relevant & applicable best practice.
* Create and sustain a repository of all best practices for our customers.
* Understand & work segment differences in Medium to optimize revenue penetration & loyalty.
* Create synergies with Global Sales Effectiveness team. Strong integration with WW SMB Council.
* Involved in leading the design of custom/complex solution design sales opportunities.
* Participates in customer presentations at the senior management level.
* May assist management in establishing operational plans and processes for the group.
* May be involved in international sales opportunities.
* Skills and experience in constructing complex service provider solutions in the IT services provider market.
* Thorough understanding of client and server related services processes and technologies.
* Thorough understanding of services P&L and cash flow development and business impact.
* In-depth knowledge of assessing operational risk cause and effect on profitability.
* Experience in assessing service delivery cost driver attributes of complex services.
* Complete understanding and ability to construct, tailor, and negotiate service contract SOW for both customer engagement and partner provisioning.
12+ years relevant experience with High School Diploma
8+ years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree
6+ years relevant experience with Master’s Degree
Found on April 5th, 2009
Found via @nicolejns